Saturday, April 1, 2017

THAT THING THAT ATE CROW

THAT THING THAT ATE CROW
Tom: Now look what you made me do. 

Mike: I didn't make you...Cambot, gimme Rocket Number Nine 

Tom: An innocent creature! 

Crow: Oh I'll get it you big babies. 

Tom: One of god's children Mike, and if it's dead I'll never forgive myself you letting you make me kill it. 

Mike: I know, I know... 

Crow: Hey, hey it's alive, it's alive! 

Mike: Hey look at him, he likes you. 

Crow: Isn't that darling...get away now. 

Tom: Can we keep 'im, can we keep him Mike, huh?! 

Mike: Well...I dunno I think we better release him back into the wild. 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Almost but maybe not quite as funny as the time Tom blew up Crow with the Death Ray which he had built for peaceful purposes. A great rendering and an important addition to the Mythos.

    ReplyDelete